Clipping:Improvements to the Capitoline grounds
|Add a Clipping|
|Date||Saturday, April 13, 1867|
This fine base ball locality has been greatly improved for the coming season. The large field has been divided into two grounds, the lower ground for practice games, and the upper field for matches; besides which a fine enclosed croquet ground for the exclusive use of ladies and their invited guests, has been laid out back of the club house. The rooms occupied by the Excelsior and Enterprise Clubs last year have been thrown into one for the consolidated club.
|Source||New York Clipper|
|Submitted by||Richard Hershberger|
|Origin||Initial Hershberger Clippings|